“Intellectual property (IP) refers to creations of the mind, i.e everything from works of art to inventions, computer programs to trademarks and other commercial signs”. (WIPO)
Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) are exclusive rights of use granted to the creators of IP, and include Trademarks, Copyright, Patents, Industrial Design Rights, and in some jurisdictions trade secrets.
Artistic works including music, Videos, Pictures, Songs, writings and literature, as well as discoveries, inventions, words, phrases, symbols, and designs. All of these can be protected subject to legal requirements. In today’s commercialization, protection of Intellectual Property has become an absolute necessity.
- Trademark Registration & Protection
- Trademark Dispute Resolution
- Copyright & Media Registration & Protection
- Industrial Designs Registration and Protection
- Patents Registration and Protection
- Licensing Agreements
- Infringement & Revocation
- Brand Protection
We have represented companies for protection of their IP rights before Apple, Google, Youtube and Facebook.